· It’s informative.The Natural Health Directory’s aim is to inform and educate West Australian people about natural health and holistic healing therapies, products, practitioners, colleges and services, state-wide.
“I’ve been advertising my business IICT in the Natural Health Directory for years and find it is always one of the best resources … I highly recommend it” (Lawrence Ellyard, CEO & Director, International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
· It’s trusted. The Natural Health Directory was first published in 1997, making this now in its’ 21st year of publication. We have been around a while!
“Since it’s inception this Directory has played an important role over the years in helping people find us, both for prospective students and for the general public using our student clinic.” (Dr Sam, Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine)
· It’s useful. The Natural Health Directory is often utilised as a referral tool by practitioners to find and recommend other therapists, products, colleges and services throughout WA.
“The Directory is an extremely useful and invaluable tool to quickly research and find a practitioner in any area. We regularly receive calls from clients and referrals from other practitioners who use the directory. (NeerjaAhuja, Principal Consultant, Ayurveda Awareness Centre)
· It’s targeted to your audience. People who pick up the Directory each year are directly interested in natural health and healing choices.
“As an advertiser I find the Directory to be a very healthy expanding source of publicity for my own healing practice and teaching Sanctuary. My clients comment on it’s fine quality of practitioners and products and we are receiving more and more calls from people seeking a copy of the publication.” (Fran Wills, Principal, The Healing Sanctuary & College of Natural and Esoteric Studies, Duncraig)
· It’s affordable. Be listed for less than $2 a week …not a misprint…$2 A WEEK! (that’s less than half an almond milk turmeric latte!) AND includes a free webpage for 12 months!